Our service includes embedded programming (32-bit Cortex STM32 with real-time DSP) with a wide range of sensor: infrared, visible light, motion detection, etc. Whether you are a laboratory, or a start-up working on a specific techniques or products and need to incorporate electronics into your solutions. You have come to the right place. We have a strong connection with academic and start-up clients that makes us the best partner for your projects.
- Schematics and routing with Altium Designer, managing PCB and PCB assembling out-sourcing
- STM32 with real-time DSP, low-level programming
- Embedded system architecture: supply, sensor, analog front-end (amplification, filtering, signal conditioning, etc.), ADC with gain variable, STM32 MCU
- IoT design: low-power design (uA on standby, battery-powered, 10 years sensor circuit), STM32L series, low-power mode, interrupt
- Protocol: USB, serial, USART, I2C, etc.
We value and respect the confidentiality in our subcontracting business. All photos and images on our website come from our in-house demo showcase projects that we hold the complete copyright. We sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) with the client as a standard procedure before starting subcontracting work.